Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test infusion on post cycle therapy stack

argon@

Hey guys how are you, I was wondering if anyone here has reinforce their cycles with test infusion, it says taking this supplements your test levels go back to normal way faster and speeds up recovery time, also it keep estrogen levels low I really like what I see on the info about this product. I was wondering if it can be taken together with N2GUARD, or having N2GUARD on hand should be enough, thanks.

N2gaurd is great bc it has over 40 ingredients that support and protect your body. Run that with your PCT HCGENERATE ES, that will speed up your natural test production the best. You might want to check out Sarms1.com for there PCT SARMS so you don't gain fat, lose strength, and recover faster. Need2buildmuscle.com and Sarms1.com are great resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2guard is a liver aid and cholesterol support supplement designed to keep your body healthy while on a cycle of steroids. It is not a testosterone booster or an anti-estrogen supplement.

You can safely add any testosterone booster and/or anti-estrogen supplement to N2guard.

I have never used test infusion before so I can't comment on that product in particular. I did a quick google search on the product and it's a big proprietary blend. I have never liked proprietary blend supplements because you don't know how much of each individual ingredient you are actually getting.

I personally use the natural testosterone booster HCGenerate from n2bm.com. It contains full gram dosages of each ingredient with no proprietary blends. It also contains natural anti-estrogen ingredients.

I would always go with HCGenerate ES over test infusion. I wouldn't put much stock in the claims of a supplement. Instead, look at the ingredients and research what they do. It is easy to make a claim such as "you will recover faster" without having any actual proof.

Even though I think there are much better alternatives to test infusion, you can still stack it during your cycle together with N2Guard.

Top Bottom