Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test boosters legit or crap?

eagles18

I have been reading differing views on test boosters as some people have told me to save my money on it. What are some peoples first hand experience with the products?

I have been reading differing views on test boosters as some people have told me to save my money on it. What are some peoples first hand experience with the products?

Here's the thing - I think people have too high an expectation of test boosters.

To my way of thinking they optimize you. They are no where near close to making you how you'd be on PED's

Most testosterone boosters, I.e. the test boosters you would pick up at your local supplement shop are pretty much garbage.

However, there are some really good products out there. You just need to be an educated consumer and make sure you are using products that contain full clinical dosages of proven ingredients.

The board sponsor needtobuildmuscle.com makes some really good products. Check that out

It isn't something you can give a blanket answer to because there is a huge difference in what people are selling as "test boosters". I would recommend N2Generate and N2Generate ES as good quality test boosters. All you have to do is compare the ingredients to everything else on the market today.

Top Bottom