Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Booster? what do you take

I'm about to start taking DAA from ntbm, I'll let you know how it goes. Different T boosters work on different mechanisms... from what I've gathered, there's the kind that increases your total T production, usually via an increase in Luteinizing Hormone (DAA, Bridge, etc), and the kind that increases your free test by lowering the test-binding SHBG (like Unleashed). The first kind can also raise estrogen, while I don't think the second kind does. Sorry if you know all this already...

PS I'm not connected to ntbm or anything, but have heard great reviews from dozens of people on this site and others. I also notice on his site that he doesn't hide his ingredients behind BS "proprietary blends," instead he actually puts the mg of each individual ingredient on the label. That's a win in my book. I'll let ya know if I feel any significant difference with the DAA after a week or two.

They all kinda sound similar what do you take and how do you like it?

They're not at all similar, though some are better than others and some makes calims that are not accusate.

If you had to pick one, I'd say UNLEASHED was your best bet. It's a winner. And everyone who uses it will tell you so.

Nelson will confirm, Unleashed is better cos it raises free test, not total test (which can cause slight aromatisation)

They work different through passageways. I would recommend NTBM DAA/TestForce 2, HCGenerate, Triazole, Activate Xtreme/EndoSurge, Erase/Erase Pro, SERM's, pramipexole/Aromasin(can get it at chemical need), unleashed, PCT. All those are examples of testosterone boosters.

DAA with Aromasin is a great test boosting combo for me:
3.5g DAA every day on an empty stomach
6.25mg Aromasin on Mondays and Thursdays

Im on unleashed now and love it.

As the above posts show, All test boosters boost test, wether by freeing up testosterone or increasing LH, I see the best results personaly from phytoserms, hcgenerate, daa, and sometomes i pulse aromasin. They look similar but on a scientific level they are not, the best way to see what works is often to google, and type... for example, hcgenerate reviews, unleashed reviews... dont let people push products on you... you decide from experiences what looks worthwhile.

Top Bottom