Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Booster? what do you take

As the above posts show, All test boosters boost test, wether by freeing up testosterone or increasing LH, I see the best results personaly from phytoserms, hcgenerate, daa, and sometomes i pulse aromasin. They look similar but on a scientific level they are not, the best way to see what works is often to google, and type... for example, hcgenerate reviews, unleashed reviews... dont let people push products on you... you decide from experiences what looks worthwhile.

I'd recommend just trying one, and seeing how it works for you. Other peoples experiences may not mirror your own. With test boosters not much damage can be done.

Just read up on the mechanisms of each, and pick one.

What about unleashed/bridge combo???

What about unleashed/bridge combo???

I imagine this would be pretty awesome. I'm currently on Bridge and thinking about adding unleashed... Ive had good results from unleashed in the past... Can't imagine how good it will be with bridge. Bridge is my favorite

Hmmmm

You guys think test boosters like Bridge would be less effective for someone in their early 20s vs older guys since your natural test production is still high when you're young? Whereas products like Unleashed might work just as well or even better with young guys since they have more endogenous test to free up?

You guys think test boosters like Bridge would be less effective for someone in their early 20s vs older guys since your natural test production is still high when you're young? Whereas products like Unleashed might work just as well or even better with young guys since they have more endogenous test to free up?

I'm 22 and I've had great results from both Bridge and Unleashed... But haven't used them together yet.

I am one week into pct right now and taking

Double dose bridge
Unleashed
Post cycle
Daa
Forma
Osta

Everything has been pretty smooth so far.

Top Bottom