Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test booster, which one?

Mystogan

Hey guys, I'm gonna run a test booster, but I don't really now which one I should buy.

I explain better: I started to run Tribulus few months ago, but now I want to take something that actually work.

There are two different products I like really: Erase Pro ( which I could run 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off and so on ) or Triazole ( I've read great review about it ). Of course I've read everything about them and their ingredients, I really like both.

So guys, which one could be better? Or, if you want, suggest me another one I don't know about.

Honestly, if you are planning on a solo test booster run, Test Stack 17 is probably your best bet. It has 12 different test boosting and libido enhancing ingredients in one bottle, so its like getting multiple products for the best natty gains all in one.

Its a little on the pricey side, but you can use the discount code in my signature yo save a lot on it. Just click the test stack banner and use the code at checkout for it to work.

That would be best, but If that isn't in your budget you could do HCGenerate and Dspark which will still be effective.

I see. It's really a good test booster, it is not overpriced at all and with the discount code the price is really good.
I think the only problem would be to explain I'm paying about 100€ for something like that :D. Anyway, I'll probably take one of Stack 17 to try how actually it works on me. About the two I mentioned in the post before, which one you think would be the best for me?

Ah, I forgot to say. It's not the only thing I'm running right now. But other things are not as strong as a test booster would be. And a last question: with Stack n. 17, should I do something like 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off or I can take it without a break?

Last edited:
I see. It's really a good test booster, it is not overpriced at all and with the discount code the price is really good.
I think the only problem would be to explain I'm paying about 100€ for something like that :D. Anyway, I'll probably take one of Stack 17 to try how actually it works on me. About the two I mentioned in the post before, which one you think would be the best for me?

Ah, I forgot to say. It's not the only thing I'm running right now. But other things are not as strong as a test booster would be. And a last question: with Stack n. 17, should I do something like 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off or I can take it without a break?

I'm sure you would really enjoy the benefits of Test stack. Its as good as it gets.

Off the two you mentioned, Triazole would probably be a better booster because Erase is more of an AI. Either way, both would be weak in comparison to a product line Test Stack obviously.

With any test booster (including test stack) I recommend a 4 week break after 8 weeks of use.

HcGenerate ES is something i HIGHLY recommend to you bro... It is beneficial in so many ways and will really do great things for you...

I don't really think I can order another test booster :D.
I could try it next time if test 17 won't work too well on me!

well T stack RX has a 110% money back guarantee bro. if you haven't tried that yet give it a shot. see my sig for banner and link. haven't heard anything but great things from people !!

Yep, I already placed the order few days ago. Few hours ago they did send it to me.. Now I just have to wait about two-three weeks :D I can't wait to try it! Really happy about it.

Yep, I already placed the order few days ago. Few hours ago they did send it to me.. Now I just have to wait about two-three weeks :D I can't wait to try it! Really happy about it.

Awesome! Glad to hear it bro. Be sure to come back and let us know what you think of it!

Thanks!

Anyone else wanting to pick up Test Stack for a discount, use either one of these codes and this link

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Top Bottom