Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test base or doing a body recomp without worrying about needles with RS transaderm!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Today I wanted to tell you about a new and improved version of RS Transa-derm and tell you how it makes it possible to run a test-osterone base without having to waste your time going to a doctor and begging them for andro-gel.. and without having to get injections. If you are already running AAS this is a great way to get in a T base to your cycle without adding even more injections. For others it makes a fantastic stand alone product.

Here is what you can expect:
Within several days you can expect already to feel greatly focus, energy, and libido. after 2 weeks your body will begin entering an anabolic phase which will force muscle growth and fat loss. You should also start noticing better sleep and libido picking up even more. after 3-4 months you will notice a total body recomposition.. increased muscle and loss of fat.

RS Transa-derm is composed of dehydroepian-drosterone which is an androgenic keto-steroid C19H28O2 secreted by your adrenal cortex that is a precursor in the biosynthesis of test-osterone in your body. Users notice a difference very quickly because of the quick absorption. and the beauty part is the makers were smart enough to add preg-nenolone which will prevent DHT increase and will not affect your hairline!!

The dehydroepia-ndrosterone is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-dehydroepian-drosterone and 7-beta-dehydro-epiandrosterone. These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat metabolism, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle.

And last but not least the makers also added 3 powerful anti-estrogens to prevent an increase in the female hormone res-veratrol, chry-sin and 7,8 benzo-flavone. if you use andro-gel from your doctor or inject test-osterone you would also increase your estrogen. not so with RS transa-derm!! once again the makers have outsmarted doctors using this unique formula

how to apply: very simple, all you need to do is after your morning shower 4-5 pumps shoulders to your upper back and shoulders, as easy as that.

how to buy: again very simple. http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html <<< codes are as follows
1. CYCLENOW = buy 5 bottles (you can mix) get 1 bottle free.
2. PHYTONOW = buy 2 bottles of phytoserms get one bottle of phytoserms free.
3. FIFTYOFF = get $50 off the entire purchase.

and another reason why I love this product is there are no worries, Ruth-less supplements has a 100% money back guarantee... if for whatever reason you aren't satisfied just contact them and get your money back. as simple as that!

Last edited:
Re: Test base or doing a body recomp without worrying about needles with RS transader

Just as a side note, I find that your feet also makes a good spot to apply transaderm. I usually do one pump to the top of each foot, and then one pump on each shoulder, and one pump on my upper chest.

Re: Test base or doing a body recomp without worrying about needles with RS transader

Just as a side note, I find that your feet also makes a good spot to apply transaderm. I usually do one pump to the top of each foot, and then one pump on each shoulder, and one pump on my upper chest.

thats an awesome tip bro.

i usually go upper shoulders and upper arms just out of habit. but those aren't the only places to go.

i know some guys even hit their scrotum

I've actually put some on my balls before.....it burned and so therefore I will not being doing that again LOL

Feet and shoulders are a good go to spot for guys that have too much chest hair and don't man scape

What kinds pct do you need for this product?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

What kinds pct do you need for this product?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

if you run RS for lets say 8 weeks then a bottle of phyto-serms for 4 weeks would be an ample pct.

if you use the buy 3 get 2 free code CYCLENOW and the link Ruthless Supplements you can mix and match the RS and phyto.. for example you can decide to get 3 bottles of one and 2 bottles of the other and then apply the code...

when i did oral cycles rs-transderm was a life saver, i've never and probably will never pin so having a test base handy to squash most of the nasty side effects was great

I used to make my own transdermal DHEA...hell of a lot cheaper...probably doesn't smell as nice tho, lol

Top Bottom