Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terry naturally curamin low back pain

Reseiko

EuroPharma brand Terry naturally has a product that is for back pain called Curamin
I am very curious to know If this stuff is worth the money because it's 50 bucks for a small bottle
I have suffered from back pain for years and weight training seems to help it on some days and other days it makes it worse
it really is rough because I miss the gym and training hard. I'm desperate to try anything at this point

EuroPharma brand Terry naturally has a product that is for back pain called Curamin
I am very curious to know If this stuff is worth the money because it's 50 bucks for a small bottle
I have suffered from back pain for years and weight training seems to help it on some days and other days it makes it worse
it really is rough because I miss the gym and training hard. I'm desperate to try anything at this point

it could work but maybe you have other issues so you need high doses msn and glucosamine

Top Bottom