Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Muscle Milk!!!???

Yeah the bars are sweet - make sure you get fresh ones though because I bought a stale box that were hard as rocks....

I used to buy the chocolate flavor (powder) but the last tub I bought tasted like crap! I don't know if it was a bad batch or if they changed the forumlation or what....but man I used to love the taste of that stuff.....the Banana is pretty good too - haven't tried Rootbeer Float....and I'm not a fan of Strawberry.

Muscle Milk

I have been drinking the chocolate muscle milk for about 2 months and it has a very good taste. I usually mix it with eas deluxe to make a thicker shake. Seems to carb my hunger. Its fat content is higher then most other protein drinks but it mostly the good kinds of fat.

great stuff by itself or mixed in with something. I put a scoop in with metrx apm 60 and makes taste better and easier to digest. I want to try the bars but can't findem around here guess I'll need to try the net.

Top Bottom