Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Tons of Stuff!!! Let me know if any of this stuff Clashes

vipergq

Taking Tons of SUPPLEMENTS!!! Need to Know if anything Clashes

First post. Let me first give a little Background.

I used to be a competitive kickboxer and was 169 lbs and about 6.5% BF.

I took a the last 8 months off and gained a bit of chub, Started working out and eating Perfect for about a month now and almost in shape..

I'm Currenty 5'11, 180 Lbs, about 9-10% body fat.

QUESTION is, I take a lot of Supps and just wanted to make sure everything is working with each other and nothing against.

I know I am eating pretty perfectly and working out perfectly, but the amount of pills and supps I take make me worried that some may be contradicting. Feel free to comment

Here is a typical day for me

10:00am: Wakeup, Take 40 Mcg of Clen, and a cup of Coffee, Light cardio for 30-40 min, Take 1 Glucorel-R

11:00: 1 cup of Oats, 1 banana, 1 cup of Fat free milk

Nap 11:30-1:30

1:30: 6 Egg Whites w/2 yolk, 3 slices of Low fat ham, 2 slices of wheat bread

3:30: Protein shake with 50 of Protein, 1.5 Cups of Fat free milk, banana

6:00: Tuna Sandwich w/ fat free Mayo on Wheat bread

8:30: Protein shake with 50 Grams of Protein and 2 Tbsp of Peanut butter

10:00-12:00 Workout: 45 Min of Weights followed by 30-40 min of Cardio. HIIT and Slow paced (alternating).

12:30: PWO Protein shake with 30 of Protein, Banana

1:00: 8oz Salmon and Brown rice and Veggies

4:00: Protein Shake with 40g of Protein 1.5 Cups of Fat free milk

Sleep

OK, now for the SUPPLEMENTS:

Clenbuterol: 40mcg in the morning and 40 mcg after my 6:00 meal
Anavar: 20mg after breakfast and 20mg after my 6:00 meal
Sesapure: 1 with each of my 6 meals
Glucorell R: 1 before my carb meals with bread or brown rice. 3 a day
Yohimburn ES: Before my morning cardio and before my workout
Multivitamins: 3x a day
Glucosamin, MSM, and Chondroitin: 3x a day
Caffeine: 200mcg before my morning cardio and 200mcg before my workout.
Yohimbe: 2000mg prior to Workout
Grean Tea: 1000mg prior to workout
Taurine: 5g after breakfast and 5g PWO
L-Carnitine: 500mg 3x a day with my shakes
L-Glutamine: 5g after breakfast and 5g PWO
Flax oil: 1 tbsp 2x a day with shakes

Will be subbing Thermorexin after the 2 weeks of Clen

As you can see. thats alot of stuff, I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks all in advance. I am looking to get down to 6-7% bodyfat. while maintaining good muscle mass. 170-175 lbs

you might want to pick between the seasapure and the flax oil as they are both lignans - might cause excessive elevation of SHBG (lowering free test). While cutting seasapure would be preferred.

wootool said:
you might want to pick between the seasapure and the flax oil as they are both lignans - might cause excessive elevation of SHBG (lowering free test). While cutting seasapure would be preferred.

Good point.....SHBG will bind up free test, so inadvertently lowering free test...if anything, add some Stinging Nettle. This limits the binding.

But then again, you are doing Anavar, and Clen...you may want to drop much of the other stuff and use it after. Still adding the Stinging Nettle may not be a bad idea.

Sure seems like overkill to me. :)

hmm, Gotcha on the Flax oil This is what I am looking for, Thanks.

But as far as limiting the other stuff....Limit what? alot of the stuff is just for wellness and not really stacking for the fat loss. such as the L-carnitine, L glutamine and Taurine.

I guess I can kill the green tea and xtra Yohimbe, but does it hurt any to have it in?

vipergq said:
hmm, Gotcha on the Flax oil This is what I am looking for, Thanks.

But as far as limiting the other stuff....Limit what? alot of the stuff is just for wellness and not really stacking for the fat loss. such as the L-carnitine, L glutamine and Taurine.

Wellness? Oral glutamine does little if anything, L carnitine your body does naturally, and Taurine is at best overrated. If you are going to use L carnitine, at least use ALCAR. This has been actually proven to be beneifical.

I guess I can kill the green tea and xtra Yohimbe, but does it hurt any to have it in?

Green tea is always beneficial. Yohimbe, depends on what form, and then iffy. Just no reason to spend extra money if you don't have to. You may find this other stuff more beneficial when on PCT.

lol!Clenbuterol: 40mcg in the morning and 40 mcg after my 6:00 meal

you are a supplement manuf.'s wet dream...you dont need 3/4ths of that shit.....

Lifterforlife said:
Wellness? Oral glutamine does little if anything, L carnitine your body does naturally, and Taurine is at best overrated. If you are going to use L carnitine, at least use ALCAR. This has been actually proven to be beneifical.

Oral Glutamine does Little? Hmmm, thats wierd. Its always been thought of as one of the most important things post workout. L-carnitine shuttles fat to the mitochondria while ALCAR, is more memory and wellness enhancing. The taurine is to keep me hydrated and keep the cramps away from the Clen.

Lifterforlife said:
Green tea is always beneficial. Yohimbe, depends on what form, and then iffy. Just no reason to spend extra money if you don't have to. You may find this other stuff more beneficial when on PCT.

OK, Thumbs up on the green tea. Yohimbe I have is 1000mg tablets. Money is not an issue, Just want to maximize fatburning while maintaing good muscle and health. Did I mention quickly as well.

I originally was not planning too much PCT, because afterall, its only anavar, But I have Milk thistle, and plan on continueing the sesapure. Any recomendation after the VAR or should that suffice.

Last edited:
JKurz1 said:
lol!Clenbuterol: 40mcg in the morning and 40 mcg after my 6:00 meal

you are a supplement manuf.'s wet dream...you dont need 3/4ths of that shit.....

What don't you think I need and why not? I don't plan on this for long term, but just till I get back in top shape as in my avatar. Should be about 30 days or so.

vipergq said:
Oral Glutamine does Little? Hmmm, thats wierd. Its always been thought of as one of the most important things post workout. L-carnitine shuttles fat to the mitochondria while ALCAR, is more memory and wellness enhancing.

Depends on who you read. Most of those studies were done on injectable glutamine. Most oral glutamine is degraded in the gut. I personally stopped flushing my money down the toilet a long time ago. On a very calorie restricted diet...it may have some benefit. Yes, you are correct with L Carnitine, but it too has been shown to do very little.

I am not telling you what you should or shouldn't do, sounds like you have your mind made up. Just trying to save you a bit of money. Do some research on glutamine, very conflicting stuff out there...I know as I mentioned, I have not done any for probably a couple years now.

OK, Thumbs up on the green tea. Yohimbe I have is 1000mg tablets. Money is not an issue, Just want to maximize fatburning while maintaing good muscle and health. Did I mention quickly as well.[/b]

Can't get much quicker than Var and Clen. :)

I originally was not planning too much PCT, because afterall, its only anavar, But I have Milk thistle, and plan on continueing the sesapure. Any recomendation after the VAR or should that suffice.

My thoughts are that you should always do some PCT after an AAS no matter what type. Your body will react after the androgen is gone. True that Var has maybe the least sides, but still, it is an AAS. Though as mentioned mild, you probably wouldn't hurt yourself to do some 6 oxo or something similar.

Last edited:
I might add that if you are going to use glutamine, use peptides and a higher dose than normally listed.

I have read 25-30 gr. is a good dose for regular glutamine...I think Poliquin recommends .35gr. per kg of bodyweight. (mind you, Poliquin is a bit off the charts these days though. :))

Top Bottom