Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Supps To The DR

2evil

Hey all:

Later this year I'll be headed to the Dominican Republic and will be finished up with PCT for a couple of weeks but may need some help in libedo department. I have V but don't want to risk taking it on an international flight w/o a prescription.

What are the issues with taking OTC supps like Unleashed and Post Cycle on such a flight or the return trip? Anybody have experience with the DR and customs? I'm researching but not finding a ton. Thanks.

Good question. They should be legal but customs can be such assholes. I've brought a knapsack on a plane filled with syringes and they didn't say anything. They can be lethal weapons! No problem. BUT....they stopped and questioned me over a fucking bicycle wrench! They had to get past the syringes to pull it out! LOL!

Just to be safe, throw the UNLEASHED in a bottle of One-a Day vitamins or something like that.

Good question. They should be legal but customs can be such assholes. I've brought a knapsack on a plane filled with syringes and they didn't say anything. They can be lethal weapons! No problem. BUT....they stopped and questioned me over a fucking bicycle wrench! They had to get past the syringes to pull it out! LOL!

Just to be safe, throw the UNLEASHED in a bottle of One-a Day vitamins or something like that.

I was thinking about that but I thought caps might be suspicious. Maybe red yeast rice bottle or something.... Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom