Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Supplements Past Their Expiry Date ??????

VENOM

Guys I'm just wondering if its ok to take supplements past their expiry date. I have a friend that works at a nutrition store and said he could get me shit really really cheep once the date is up. Taht is anything I want. Protein, Creatine, meal replacements, weight gainer, or whatever. But is it ok to take it after it expird.
I know some things like N-large or some whey protein gets finished in like 2 weeks. So if it expires and you take it for 2 weeks after, would that be bad. Let me know what you guys thing.

I took some expired creatine before and I never had a problem from it. It was the Sportpharma Creavol ATP and I never got an upset stomach or cramping. I think that if the product was never opened, then you stand a good chance at being able to still use the product past the expiration date. Though, if the product has been opened, then I wouldn't waste my time. The air alone can do nasty things to supplements.

Exp. dates are usually set quite before they would lose any potency. If your getting a good deals hell yeah I would do it. liquid flax seed oil is about the only thing I can see really being effected. That shit gets rancid.

Top Bottom