Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking protein while being heavy

trainerpikavv

Hi guys, I started lifting to lose weight, I'm 5'7 and weight 100 kilos, also I have taking protein after training, do you think is bad idea to run protein while trying to lose weight? should I do like a extreme diet and lose as much weight as I can an then start taking protein and creatine and all those supplements? thank you.

If you want to lose body fat you need to be in a calorie deficit. Lifting weights is a great approach because you will build muscle and you will also revving up your metabolism. Increase your protein, lower your carbs and fat and use something like My fitness Pal to track your calorie intake.

Stay focused, don't lose hope and stay motivated and the results will be seen and felt.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

the problem with protein shakes is most of them are full of sweeteners are garbage. remember it is still dairy and dairy is inflammatory

so my advice is you don't want to be taking protein

my advice is this: after your workout you just burned 500 calories.. what you choose to do after your workout is very important. you can go to chipotle and eat a 1000 calorie burrito.. so now you are 500+ calories. or you can eat NOTHING.. yes i said NOTHING. ride the wave, embrace the HUNGER. then eat a sensible meal after a few hours. of course you won't hear this advice anywhere. all these forums will tell you to just eat a lot of protein because every meathead thinks you need 600g of protein a day lol

Nothing wrong with using a high quality whey protein isolate. I actually encourage it. High protein diets increase the metabolism and are very satiating.

Just make sure to be using a good quality whey protein isolate and not a product that is full of fillers and sugar. A pure whey isolate will be very low calorie and pretty much carb/fat free.

The board sponsor n2bm.com makes a really good product called wheytobuildmuscle. Check that out. 1 serving has 120 calories, 24g protein, 2g carb and 1g fat.

You don't "run protein". Protein powder is just food. If you are in a caloric surplus you will gain weight. If you are in a deficit you will lose weight. You just have to look at your entire diet and not just one meal. And also, there is no need to chug a shake right after lifting. That is complete Bro-Science.

Top Bottom