Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking prohormones while in ketosis

Franksjr

Any suggestions on what prohormones to take while on this Atkins kick to loose weight?...any good info would be much appreciated.
thanks,
Frank

So you're on the Atkins to lose weight but you're trying to bulk at the same time? I know that some people have general success doing this but I have found it better to do them separately.

So I guess what I'm saying is that there is no need to take your andro while in ketosis. I think you'd be better served to use papaya enzyme or bromelain or pineapple juice with your meals to help in the breakdown of the protein. Even with lots of andro in your system while in ketosis your body can't do what it can't do, regardless of elevated hormone levels.

take care.

Thanks for the feedback Doc, my problem is I've been on a plateau for several months now after losing about 10% body fat and 30lbs over the last year on the Body for Life program, I'm still at 24% BF and would really like to get it off.
I usually work out with weights 3 times a week but I'm kind of lacking in my cardio, I usually play raquetball for 2 to 3 hours a week but can't seem to bring myself to do anything else.
I've tried Fat burners but they are really not an option for me because after a few days on them I'm so irritable that I can't stand myself
any suggestions?

Top Bottom