Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking Nicorette gum for weight loss

kaliman5

I have heard this product as a great appetite suppressant and people get results from using it, I have been struggling on my diet, specially at night and start craving for food and end up
braking my diet and messing up the progress I have made, do you think this product could help me using it at night?

Nicotine helps cut appetite but I doubt it will do much for fat burning. Otherwise, every smoker trying to quit smoking using a nicotine patch would be ripped lol. When I have clients who are really struggling with the last couple of weeks with their contest prep diet I will suggest chewing nicotine gum to help cut appetite, but it won't do much (if anything) for fat loss.

The best supplements for fat loss are cardarine GW and n2slin.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/Need2Slin-p50.html

Take 2 capsules of n2slin before each meal you eat that contains carbohydrates. N2slin is a powerful nutrient partitioner and will greatly increase muscle insulin sensitivity. This will shuttle the food you eat into your muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg/day of cardarine GW. 10mg AM 10mg PM.

For fat loss there are 2 options in my opinion. The first option is with stimulants. In that case I recommend the EC stack. It is primarily great for appetite suppression. For me it absolutely crushes my appetite. Just be careful to keep the dose as low as works for you and do not dose it within 6-8 hours of bed to prevent insomnia. The other option is the non-sim based protocol. In that case I would recommend Cardarine 20mg per day, s4 50mg per day, and n2slin 4-6 tabs per day. That stack will directly burn fat and give you insane endurance in the gym and your cardio.

Top Bottom