Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking N2SLIN and hcgenerate year round?

douglaspet

Guys I'm just loving my results with these two products on my cutting cycle, I am lean and mean looking better than I ever have in my life. Looking at these results I really just want to use thes two year round as they are all natural. You bros that use these products please let me know what you really think about them and if they can be used the way I want to use them.

You can use N2slin and HCGenerate year round as they are non-hormonal products that contain no banned substances or stimulants.

However, I personally would recommend taking 2-4 week breaks in between HCGenerate cycles. You don't necessarily have to but I think it's smart to give your body a few week break in between HCGenerate cycles to allow your body to cool out a bit before doing another cycle. You will save a bit of money that way.

I would run 2 bottles of HCGenerate back to back at 5 capsules/day for 8 weeks, take a 2-4 week break and then do another 8 week cycle.

Guys I'm just loving my results with these two products on my cutting cycle, I am lean and mean looking better than I ever have in my life. Looking at these results I really just want to use thes two year round as they are all natural. You bros that use these products please let me know what you really think about them and if they can be used the way I want to use them.

I would run it year round without any problems whatsoever. In the end, they are supplements and have no suppressing effects on your body

There is absolutely no problem in running them year round in terms of side effects or negative reactions on behalf of your body. In fact, I use HCGenerate and N2Guard year round. However, for the sake of the effectiveness of these supplements, it would be best to do a little break from time to time. The body needs that shake-off from time to time in order to become more sensitive to certain substances.

Top Bottom