Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Creatine and Protein

nextsean

I just got me some Creatine Monohydrate from GNC performance and Whey protein. Acutally got a good deal with "buy one and get the second at half price" and the gold membership card. I used to take Nitro-tech and Designer protein before, but never took creatine before. I spent about 2 days researching around including this board to see what brand creatine is the best. Gave a good thought on Cell-tech, but it's overpriced and has a lot of stuff that will make you look bloated.

The GNC creatine I got has nothing but 5g creatine per serving and 200 servings!

I hear different opinion on this, but when should you take creatine if you are taking protein as well?
As you know, creatine approximately take about an hour in your system to start working. So if I take the creatine before I go work out, it will start to kick in as soon as I am done workingout. Then I will take the protein shake afterward.

Is this what you do?

Post your creatine and protein intake schedule.

you are going to load the creatine at 20g /day aren't you? creatine taken immediately after a workout with simple carbs does the trick for me when I use it but I usually use phosphagen which already has the carbs in it. BTW, I bet I can beat the deal you got and buy Phosphagen HP by EAS. I can do this by going to dpsnutrition.com they have killer deals on most any supplement you can think of.

Top Bottom