Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anavar & Ephedrine to Denver?

Wrongun

Plat Hero
Platinum
Heres the deal i am in the last 3 weeks of my cycle finnishing off with 50mg Anavar & E/C/A stack. I then intended to reduce the Anavar to 30mg for a bridge. The problem is that i need to go to Denver for 10 days due to work. So heres the question:

1. Do i take a supply with me (remember i am in UK where it is legal to possess)?

2. Do i stop for the 10 days until i return then pick up where i left off?

3. Do i try an 'hook up un Denver when i get there (all be it a small amount)?

Please can you advise as i read that USA customs are the worst!

No, UK customs is worse. Speaking from experience, fly into LHR like 4-5 times/yr and hate it.

Do #1 and put the var in a vitamin or aspirin bottle.

If you are flying into Denver international Airport would suggest putting your anavar into an asprin bottle or an old prescription bottle it you have one. I live north of Denver and know several people who have come through there with stuff. The ECA isn't a problem just the anavar.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I wouldn't transport anything internationally. What I would do is mail the stuff to your forwarding address in Denver right before you leave. Domestic flights aren't a very bigt deal but I wouldn't risk the hassle for international flights- not worth it IMO

Ephedrine is legal here, so no problem there.

I wouldn't worry about customs too much. DIA is mostly just metal detectors. As long as they don't have oxandrolone-sniffing dogs you shouldn't have a problem. :)

if ur really worried, get some tyelonal (that has tablets which are different then the anavar) then empty the tylenol, put the anavar in, put the tylenol tablets back like 3/4 of the way....u def shouldnt have a problem....unless u get one anal customs agent.

Top Bottom