Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take your test and sex drive to the next level with HCGenerate ES (Erectile Support)

Re: Take your test and sex drive to the next level with HCGenerate ES (Erectile Suppo

Just ordered some HCGenerate ES and Phytoserms for my next PCT. can't wait to shoot ropes again like Peter North!

That's a killer combo right there!....and you will definitely have some money shot caliber loads from the two of them!

That's a killer combo right there!....and you will definitely have some money shot caliber loads from the two of them!

The only downside to this product is I get so god damn horny it is effecting my daily routine. And the wife was all about it at first now she's beaten battered and bruised and when I get turned down because we have already done it 3 times I feel like a scolded dog. Pouting around the house. Seriously a glance at a thong and whatever I'm doing becomes un important. One track mind. Balls feel massive
Too
Lol.

I'll be interested to see my bloods after this, I've been blasting and cruising since Jan. I've also got formastanzol along with HCGenrate ES and Phytoserms.

Re: Take your test and sex drive to the next level with HCGenerate ES (Erectile Suppo

The only downside to this product is I get so god damn horny it is effecting my daily routine. And the wife was all about it at first now she's beaten battered and bruised and when I get turned down because we have already done it 3 times I feel like a scolded dog. Pouting around the house. Seriously a glance at a thong and whatever I'm doing becomes un important. One track mind. Balls feel massive
Too
Lol.

I have the same problem anytime I'm on HCGenerate, so I can't imagine how the ES version would be. When I'm on HCGenerate I literally never can get satisfied. We get done and I am horny and hard within a half hour later ready for action. Wifey ain't got no time fo dat!!

I have the same problem anytime I'm on HCGenerate, so I can't imagine how the ES version would be. When I'm on HCGenerate I literally never can get satisfied. We get done and I am horny and hard within a half hour later ready for action. Wifey ain't got no time fo dat!!

lol ^^ quality bro, hcgenerate is definatly top of its class :evil:

I took HCGenerate ES during my last cycle, and had my wife extremely pissed off at me. I was chasing her around trying to get some constantly like I was 18 again....lol. She took it well at first, but then it was so frequent that it was driving her nuts.

My libido was so high on this stuff, that it was nearly impossible to ever be satisfied.

This is the same type of review I have been hearing from everybody else that has used it.

-BRR

Funny my wife said to me the other day "I thought you stopped your cycle what are you on now, you're being a dick the last couple days."

That tells me its working, I've been a bit snippy with her. HCGenerate ES and Phytoserms is GTG, maybe too good. I don't remember being a dick on PCT before.

I ran ES during my current cycle and I could see it working the next day... It is very strong and there is a MULTITUDE of benefits... We all know the regular version is excellent but this makes it look like little brother... ES is more than extra strength... I really recommend trying this out... You can run it on cycle, in pct, as a stand alone, etc...

Funny my wife said to me the other day "I thought you stopped your cycle what are you on now, you're being a dick the last couple days."

That tells me its working, I've been a bit snippy with her. HCGenerate ES and Phytoserms is GTG, maybe too good. I don't remember being a dick on PCT before.

LOL....that's a pretty good indication its working! HCGenerate ES is no joke!

Top Bottom