Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take On An Empty Stomach?

joel1316

A lot of supplements says that they should be taken on an empty stomach? How long does it take to "fully" digest a meal to consider our stomach empty? I try to eat 6 snacks/meals a day and don't think my stomach is ever empty? Can anyone shed some light on this as this newb needs some help.....

Thanks!

I normally try to take my shit an hour before or after eating a meal. Thats the longest I can go since I also have about 6-7 meals/snacks a day. I never take my supps with food though unless its a protein shake and like a banana.

yea i'd go with sweed on this, between an hour or 2. depending on what you ate, how fast it can be broken down, that kind of stuff.

Dayam an hour or more! ! ! !
I guess I'll really have to be juggling eating and taking supplements.
Thanks for the info.

also, if your chew more, the faster it gets digested. i wouldn't worry about taking a supplement exactly an hour after eating, im sure the difference in effects is next to nothing.

Best anyone can shoot for is like 1.5 hours before or after a meal as we should all be eating at least every 3 hours. Seems like and Oxymoron when the directions say take on an empty stomach. When does the true dedicated weightlifter every have an empty stomach besides after waking? Hell, lots of guys get up in the middle of the night to at least pound down a protein shake.

Top Bottom