Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 for your whole life

lees_s

Some say that T3 use mucks up your thyroid for life and you will then be on medication for the rest of your days, so you should cycle it and taper etc.

But hypothetically, if you were willing to be on it your whole life, and were determined to keep your weight down but eat what you like, couldn't you just be on T3 your whole life?

Because even if your natural thyroid does become damaged, you've still got the meds.

I'm not saying I actually want to do this, I don't have the money lol.

But just hypothetically, isn't that possible?

Some say that T3 use mucks up your thyroid for life and you will then be on medication for the rest of your days, so you should cycle it and taper etc.

But hypothetically, if you were willing to be on it your whole life, and were determined to keep your weight down but eat what you like, couldn't you just be on T3 your whole life?

Because even if your natural thyroid does become damaged, you've still got the meds.

I'm not saying I actually want to do this, I don't have the money lol.

But just hypothetically, isn't that possible?

No, because the body needs to be in homeostatsis. So if you used more T3 than you need yo'll either develop a tolerance to it (this ending the fat burning effect) or you'll become hyperthyroid.

ok so how likely is it to become tolerant?
does cycling help? how long should cycling last? (the on and off periods)

Top Bottom