Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 vs Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine

Matt24

Out of the following, which would you lot say is the king of fat loss?

T3 (Cytomel)
Clenbuterol
Ephedrine
?

cheers
Matt

T3

My girl lost 1stone (14lbs) in three weeks but she used clen with it also you need to be very carfull when useing t3 here is a cycle that will strip away that fat

But dont forget that if you want to stay the same size use some test and deca with it as it will turn you catabolic slightly and you may lose some leanmass..!

=========T3====Clen
Day 1-------1 Day------2 Day
Day 2-------1 Day------2 Day
Day 3-------1 Day------2 Day
Day 4-------1 Day
Day 5-------2 Day
Day 6-------2 Day------2 Day
Day 7-------2 Day------2 Day
Day 8-------2 Day------2 Day
Day 9-------2 Day
Day 10------2 Day
Day 11------2 Day------2 Day
Day 12------2 Day------2 Day
Day 13------1 Day------2 Day
Day 14------1 Day
Day 15------1 Day
Day 16------1 Day------2 Day
Day 17------½ Day------2 Day
Day 18------½ Day------2 Day
Day 19------½ Day
Day 20------¼ Day
Day 21------¼ Day------2 Day
Day 22------¼ Day------2 Day

Just a reminder this cycle is short and i designed it for loseing FAT for my girl it is VERY effective but the high dose is not run for very long due to the effect of the Thyroid and the long taper down that follws is NEEDED otherwise you will shock your thyroid by cutting the dose off straight away and that can leed to all sorts of problems.

One more thing my girl keept loseing a little weight after the cycle which could be that when her thyroid picked up its natual production it was higher than before but this only lasted for about 4 weeks and she is back to normall now.

Just be carefull when useing it bro's

Last edited:
I usually run the T3 pyramid style up to 4 a day then back down. I also, run the clen at tolerance level. The point where you cramp for no reason in your fingers, and other places. Yes, use test, winny, eq, halo (at the end for a super cut cycle) But this is not a beginner's choice. The clen can run up to 6 or more a day depending on your size and can give you whopping headaches from the 12th level of hell.

Good advice from Chesty...but if you ask me..

T3/clen/eca, put them all together in a cycle and you have a great fat loss weapon.

Stack it and hack it!
WCP

Anything past 8 pills of clen made me feel like shit. I did it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with eca on the weeks off along with a low carb diet and lost 25lbs in a little over a month.

I ran the T3 up to 5 a day and stacked with clen and E/C/A swapping the two out clenn 2 week E/C/A 1 week
lost lots of fat but I was also taking 750mg of sus
Don't run the T3 for more than 6 weeks pyramiding up and down by one pill every 3-4 days , and the clen made me want to die , the head aches were almost unbareable.

let me clear this up a bit so I don't get flamed

what I ment by pyrimiding up and down every 3-4 days was days1-3 = 1 pill
days4-8= 2 pills
days9-13= 3 pils
and so on the same goes for comming back down
sorry if I confused ya

WCP said:
Good advice from Chesty...but if you ask me..

T3/clen/eca, put them all together in a cycle and you have a great fat loss weapon.

Stack it and hack it!
WCP

I agree totally and you will see some great results.

Make sure the T3 is pyramid style and you take all dosage AM on an empty stomach to see best results.
As for Clen and ECA i think it has been covered above but certainly with clen go to maximum and back off 1 (approx 6 or 7 for me before the shakes are too bad)

Again, another fallacy.
There is no need to pyramid T3 up-wards.
NONE.
The most important phase of the T3 stack is
coming down of it. You have to go very slow
to give your TSH time to up-regulate.
I ramp up to 100mcg in 2 days, and take
47 days to come down.

Much,much better chances of not getting
a fat rebound effect after-wards.

I think Warlobo support this type of use too.

Godspeed

Top Bottom