Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 vs Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine

Qoute :- by FONZ
I ramp up to 100mcg in 2 days, and take
47 days to come down.

I agree there is no need to increase the dose over a long period of time, however what do you mean by coming down for 47 days ??
You talking about coming down from 4 aday to one aday by reducing by one tab every 12 days or so ??

I think thats wrong, you should go upto to your max dose and stay there for 5 weeks, then taper down over 7 days, in all the books I have this is the way its done.

bbigman2000. ;)

Now for the tricky bit.

What would a Clen and T3 cycle look like (dosages and duration) if I have the following to use:
Clen (Planipart) – Injectable, 30mcg/ml
T3 – Tabs, 20mcg/tab

Come on guys… I really, really, really need help on this!

AppleJuice

bbigman2000 said:
Qoute :- by FONZ
I ramp up to 100mcg in 2 days, and take
47 days to come down.

I agree there is no need to increase the dose over a long period of time, however what do you mean by coming down for 47 days ??
You talking about coming down from 4 aday to one aday by reducing by one tab every 12 days or so ??

I think thats wrong, you should go upto to your max dose and stay there for 5 weeks, then taper down over 7 days, in all the books I have this is the way its done.

bbigman2000. ;)

Taper down in 7 days??????

Thats INSANE.

Your TSH would be so low you'd need at least 2-3 weeks to let
it go up to normal. Possibly more.
You'd get a MASSIVE fat-rebound.

The books you read are plain WRONG.

And, I seriously doubt ANYONE recommended that
type of cycle.

Godspeed

to all the bros that posted replies

all of you give advise on how many t-3 pill to take, t-3 comes in many different doses.

some one said to go up to 4 pills a day, now if you are using 50mcg pills that would be an over kill.

personally i start at 25mcg and go up in 4-5 day steps to 100mcg/ed and taper back down,.

Serge... Great! Tks for this info! I've got the 20mcg T3 tabs... now I can calculate how much to take.

But what's your advice on the injectable Clen at 30mcg/ml to stack with the T3?

AppleJuice
(Now with a twist!)
:)

Hmm did any of you look at the cycle i posted..!

With that 25mcg T3 where used and the standard clen i cant remember the dose but i will find out for you.

YOU NEVER SHOULD NEED TO GO ABOVE 50mcg a DAY if you do you are in danger of fucking your thyroid up..!

That cycle was thought up and tested and promoted a huge amount of fat loss as well as continued fat loss afer the cycle with the correct diet for 2 weeks.

Your arguing about all this. You can start high and a piramid is shit its a bad idea but the taper must be a gradule slope the longer your cycle and the higer the dose the longer you need to taper for the maximum you should do t3 for is 4 weeks and you dont ever need to do it for that long its just plain silly and more than 50mcg a day is fucking insane if you ask me.

You only need to run it for about 20 days at the lowest dose possible so you dont damage your naturel production of T3 the less time on the better.

Carry on and do it your way if you will but you will not get very far in the long run low is the way to go HIGH IS FOR AMERTURES:D

MIKAI wrote: With that 25mcg T3 where used and the standard clen i cant remember the dose but i will find out for you

Tks! I hope you can post the info soon.

AppleJuice

The problem with fat burners like clenbuterol, T3, ephedrine, etc. is that they don't differentiate between muscle or fat. They simply raise metabolism. You will loose a combination of muscle and fat when using them. Not only that, their stimulant nature puts a lot of stress on the adrenal cortex and raises cortisol levels.

I really like the stimulant free alternative of cardarine gw + n2slin. You will get all the same fat loss benefits, with none of the side effects.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

There's a friend of mine who is only using clenbuterol and he really benefits from it. I did heard about T3 but never heard of anyone taking it (in my local area) but never heard about ephedrine...

Top Bottom