Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-3 pct

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Did you know that T3 levels drop in PCT?
Did you know t3 level problems cause you to poorly recover?
read on about T3 pct...
https://www.evolutionary.org/t-3-pct/

t3-abdiibrahim.jpg

t3pctbanner.jpg

Great article. Your thyroid regulates your metabolism. Your metabolism is kind of like the engine in your car. Without a well functioning metabolism, your fat loss and muscle building goals are impossible.

A lot of people in North America suffer from thyroid issues because iodine is pretty much non-existent in our diet. The only really good natural source of iodine is sea vegetables like seaweed. Besides the occasional sushi cheat meal, not many people in North America eat Sea vegetables.

I really like the fact that T3 PCT contains both iodine and atlantic kelp in the ingredients list. Very well rounded supplement.

Great article, I am glad to learn something new! I never knew need to build muscle had this product. Awesome!

This is definitely one of the less-known products that n2bm makes. There are so many good ones out there. I prefer natural products like this over drugs and harsh stimulants.

Top Bottom