Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrax's pentabol extreme!

sounds o.k.

Bros, if syntrax could do this with a 4 andro or somethng a little estronger than the 5 ad that they are using it might be a little more powerfull.but the science does look promising, but then again so did chrysin's and that stuff is shit. syntrax does have a new protein comming out, i have seen the adds in the magazines, but i call them they say it is going to be 2-3 months, wha the hell is that. that

Syntrax's Pentabol is a 5-Ad prohormone. 5-ADs are supposed to be good-in theory they are supposed to be active in their unconverted state and a few studies have proven this (they weren't on athletes but breast cancer patients!). I am set up for a cycle of AST 5-AD and 4-AD and some Ergopharm Androspray. I start in a few weeks and I'll let everyone know how it goes. Of course I plan on taking lots of everything. I'll start a nother thread about it.

FHG

i would have to agree. If they could do this w/ 4AD or even a norandro we'd have some better results. 5AD is the weakest one. But now it's probobly a lot better because more can be used.

5-AD

I'd stay away from 5-AD from what I've read:

Patrick Arnold had this to say (although it was back in 1998) when he was discussing all the different prohormones at the time:

Compounds and Percent Testosterone Formed*

DHEA: 0.35%
5-Androstenediol: 0.19%
Androstenedione: 5.61%
4-Androstenediol: 15.76%

...and

"Another downside to 5-AD is its estrogenic activity. Numerous studies have confirmed that, at physiological levels, 5-AD acts as an estrogen agonist.7,8,9,10 In fact, in light of its dual activity as a mild androgen and estrogen, the accepted scientific name for this compound is now "hermaphrodiol" (from the Latin term meaning "of both sexes"). "

..and

"I'm not saying that taking 5-AD will have you in a training bra; in fact, when taken in moderate dosages, most people probably won't notice its estrogenic action. However, I do know one unfortunate person (myself) who experimented with 5-AD at large dosages (1-2 grams a day). This same unfortunate person was trying to fight off a lingering viral infection by taking advantage of 5-AD's immunostimulating action. As a result, this person ended up with a definite, and quite uncomfortable, swelling and tenderness in both nipples."

..in summary:

5-AD

• Testosterone Conversion: Low
• DHT Metabolite Conversion: No
• Estrogen Conversion or Estrogen Agonist: Yes
• Anabolic Properties: High

I don't want to misquote or take things out of context so you can read the whole article here:

http://www.testosterone.net/html/27proho.html

The stuff did not work very well for me. When it first came out i order 5 bottles and did not notice a increase in strength. According to my notes , i was also taking several other products from Zoelabs before and while on penabol extreme. But after stopping everything for 4 weeks, my strength went down. I did gain some muscle and strength while taking the Zoelabs products but apparently maxed out or the supplements after doing them for 4 weeks. Gained more muscle on their products then any others over the last 4 years. Currently doing 1 -Test by VPX Sports, going on 1 week but no gains yet. Have some 5a2 by Syntrax on the way, maybe it will work better then penabol extreme. Syntrax owner is a lot like Pat Arnold, constantly trying to come up with new supplements that actually work. They dont always succeed but at lease their trying.

Top Bottom