Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrax's pentabol extreme!

is this the product that's suppossed to be better than 1-AD? their new prohormone?

people are saying 1-ad is still a whole lot better than 5-ad from the feedback I've heard and read.

Are you asking a question, or really proud of the product? Your subject line and post contradict each other.

Enrage how did you come to the conclusion the 1AD is better? What did you read to make you think this? Please don't tell me it was a 1AD ad. And if you know someone who has tried the pentabol were they dissapointed w/ their results?

give me the 1-ad, up 25lbs now since may. gained 1 1/2 on arms, all weights are way up and no other supps. Well, I did just start with some ZMA but that is mostly to help me sleep better. I've got protein powder but I don't use it.

I tried Pentabol Extreme for about two weeks and strength was noticeable. My muscles were actually fuller also, but it made me hold a little water and I am on a cutting cycle. I will use it during my next bulk phase. I think there is something to the oral activity of this product because for the most part I have always thought prohormones were junk. If you look at the research they are definetly powerful substances but there is always the question of Oral bioavailability and I think the Ethers solve that. I also, beleive that different esters out there also, make the prohormone orally active, as does an Ether due to making the compound fat soluble. It is still early and again I was only on it two weeks but I did get stronger and fuller on a lower calorie diet due to my cutting phase, so I want to hear more from real users not people who just read advertisments and argue for the sake of arguing.

bump... this is interesting... i wonder how 1AD would react when combined w/ this new prohormone...

Top Bottom