Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrax Gugglebolic---Amazing!!

Blackop

I've been taking this stuff for about 3 weeks now and all I can say is WOW. I can actually feel the stuff big time. My hunger goes through the roof on 3 pills a day, but it's ripping me to shreds. I've got 2 more weeks till I want to be back at competition shape. I was probably at about 7% when I started, and other than this two day business expense account binge at Chicago resturaunts, I'm easily down 2% (making me 5% now for those of you in Canada lol)
Anyone cutting up should give this stuff a try. I'm sure that if it was taken along with a thermogenic that it would be even more powerful.
Later bros.

Thanks for the info, I always though it was a shitty product. I might stack it with my adipo next time. That's short for Adipokinetiks for all you marines out there. ;)

Yup. This is true,guggul...specifically syntrax's guggulbolic was one of the longest held bodybuilding secrets. Now that it is know about, Bodybuilders from the 50' and 60's have recently confused to using the stuff pre contest to get ripped to shreds. I have even heard of modern day bodybuilders using guggulbolic over dnp.

What is the most potent Guggle supplement. After hearing the great results, I want to give it a try. Ive bee on ECA too long and need something to give my body and mind a break. What could I stack it with other than ephedrine?

What ever they put in Gugglebolics? Do they also put that in Lipokenetics? I have lipo curios if I will see any results taking Guggle along with it, effects I couldn't recieve by upping my lipo dose.

Top Bottom