Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrax Guest Book...

IncredibleHulk

Has anyone else noticed that the moderator never answers the questions posted? Basically all he says is "take our products, they work just trust us". He still hasn't answered the question on the methoxy studies. All he says is that the guest book is proof enough. However if you notice at bodybuilding.com or any other bodybuilding message boards the feedback is that methoxylon and Syntrabol don't work! Funny, the only "positive" results from these supplements appear in their guest book and nowhere else. Anyone else find this suspicious?

Yeah I noticed. Ive been following whats been going on there the last few weeks. They just keep avoiding certain questions and using their guestbook as proof. Too bad their guestbook is rigged.

Jason cought them out lying. First they said they worked with Chinion which was 20 years ago and then they tell him theyve been in the supplement business for 10 years. Their a bunch of jokers.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

i was gonna post some more ripping stuff,but then i started to feel guilty. Syntrax actually makes decent products compared to other companies. I am not saying they dont overhype their shit or sell bs products. But they sell some good shit ,syntrax would probably be one of the last companies i would want to go out of business,and also optimum due to their cheap protein,i saw an ad about a new 10lb protein ,so anyway i was gonna post a few days ago,and i was gonna post a second post tonight to be a ripp but i held back.

Get some balls and tell the people the truth. Syntrax wont go broke. Maybe the supplement you write in about will sell less, but thats because it doesnt work. Why should people read the Syntrax guestbook and be brainwashed with all the fake posts? Your complaint will make Syntrax a better company, and save some guy in a third world country a months wages that he would of spent on a worthless supplement. Syntrax is making millions from ripping people off with useless products. I put up a post the other day under steve. Thats my middle name.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

alex,see i knew i shouldnt have posted anymore ,the guy got hella mad at my last post,i dont think they take it as a joke.

alex,see i knew i shouldnt have posted anymore ,the guy got hella mad at my last post,i dont think they take it as a joke.

Is your post by Mike? Dont worry, he didnt get mad. As long as your not lying it doesnt even if he does get mad. I posted up asking about the challenge Steve offered him and about fake posts, i think its you who wrote in about that. He never answered either question.

yes im mike,ive been wanting to post on alot more other subjects etc,but due to their slow response i havent been able to do that yet,i dont want to do 10 posts all at once

Top Bottom