Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrax: Cornholio's new 5A2 Product + Mag-10 Rant - PAT, you know this stuff!

Fortes

Alright. Syntrax has come out with a new prohormone, as many of you are probably aware. 5-androstanediol I believe, with their "THP" ether attachment at the 17th carbon position. If I'm not mistaken, this prohormone is a precursor of boldenone . . . but I'm just curious if it is active before conversion. I'm just curious of how much anyone here anticipates this one being better then their pentabol extreme. It sounds appealing, I mean, if their ether technology really is as good as it is being touted, and if this 5-androstane is a good (besides it's oral inactivity) steroidal to begin with.

Oh yeah, biotest is kinda pissing me off lately. They claim their Mag-10 formulation is 100% orally active! HORSE SHIT! Is their any steroid which is 100% orally active? Are 17aa's 100% orally active? To the best of my knowledge, the only way to achieve 100% bv is with injection, of anything, be it vitamin C, etc. What makes things worse, though, is this: They're having people take 300-600 mg of their product daily . . . WTF? Obviously, it's no more than 10% orally active, because if anyone took 300mg of
4-AD and 300mg of 1-AD simultaneously (that is, at 100% bv) they'd have a seriously shity day! Not to mention their muscles becoming ready to explode while just sitting from random pumps, their balls shrinking up into ovaries, their eyes watering like a mother and their hairloss being accelerated by five years all in one day. Obviously this stuff has an oral bv of less than or equal to 20%, as even that much would be 60mg of each a day at their upper echelon dosing . . . which is a very, very respectable amount of androgen to be taking in every day (120 mg total).

What really CHAPS MY HYDE is that Bill Roberts recommends Primo at 200-300mg a day as a sole androgen . . . wanna know why? Because it's less than HALF as effective as the injectable route, even though it is an orally active steroid!!! Most people can get gains with primo depot at 400 mg a week, that's injecting the stuff - versus 1400-2100 mg a week orally! How can Biotest claim 100% oral BV on anything? DAMMIT!

And why the HELL did they have to make their Mag-10 an oral suspension? Who the hell do they think they are? A pharmaceutical company? Just make some damn liquigels, get over your fake "delivery system" bullcrap, and tell the people to take 100 mg of the stuff four times a day in pill form as you would any other good PRO-HORMONE. The term PRO-STEROID, allthough it's technically correct, is misleading. SUSTANON is a PRO STEROID. Geeze! Not to mention the freakin' price! 62$ per bottle at the lowest! Really, if they charged 50 or less I'd say it would be reasonable . . . 150 for 6 weeks worth.

Well is he saying that it won`t work...cause feedback seems pretty freaking positive, plus I think Derrick is a complete moron, but hey that`s just my opinion.

you sound pretty pissed. If you're going to listen to all these supplement companies and their claims, only one thing i can tell you... Get over it! Everybody has to, you can't buy into all their hype or else you'll blow your money. I'm not saying Mag10 works or not, what i am saying is that most products that come out all hyped up are crap, so be careful.

Only thing we can do is educate ourselves about what's really going on. I haven't heard 1 positive review on Mag10, and maybe that's partly due to the fact that I don't trust the T-mag forum at all and refuse to read feedback on their biased product there, where everything is edited.

Makes me grateful there are boards like this around to help us. But be careful when the t-mag boys come here and start posting phenomenal results from their products, they've done it before.

First of all, if syntrax's steroid is 5androstanediol then that is not a boldenone precursor but a DHT precursor.

Second of all, you are correct about the biotest claims, they are complete fairy tales. Nobody knows what the bioavailability of their esters are and nobody can guess based on the dearth of facts. They may be even less than the parent steroids. Biotest refuses to substantiate their claims with any evidence whatsoever so what are we to believe?

Travbedaman said:
Well is he saying that it won`t work...cause feedback seems pretty freaking positive, plus I think Derrick is a complete moron, but hey that`s just my opinion.

Where can I find this feedback, I have seen no feedback whatsoever listed on any boards. Thanks.

Sure you have, on the Biotest boards...I know everone and their great grandma thinks every negative post is tampered with, but I`ve posted plenty of things on the board (along with some negative results with Androsol) and my posts have never been edited.

Travbedaman said:
Sure you have, on the Biotest boards...I know everone and their great grandma thinks every negative post is tampered with, but I`ve posted plenty of things on the board (along with some negative results with Androsol) and my posts have never been edited.

I don't follow that board and totally disregard any feedback from that board anyway. I meant a board that is objective and unmoderated

pa1ad said:

I don't follow that board and totally disregard any feedback from that board anyway. I meant a board that is objective and unmoderated

I agree, i've had posts editing on some occassions which to me is bullshit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Pat, but any esterfied drug = pro drug. For instance, Psuedoephedrine Hydrochloride = pro drug, as the HCL salt of the drug is not necessarily active until broken down. SO, sustanon containing a blend of four esters of testosterone, is actually 4 pro-steroids in one. Pretty neat, eh?

Top Bottom