Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthetine & Syntheselen

razter

Is it necessary to use the combination of Synthetine & Syntheselen for fat loss? I've been searching all the posts and there seems to be mixed information, but most of it is from a couple of years ago.

If not, which one would you take? I am interested in the Fat Loss aspects.

I do not believe either one of these is a type of steroid and I am not looking to take a steroid. I am looking for something that is very safe and effective.

If I remember correctly (sorry, read a lot of threads), it said somewhere that these hurt when injected. Is this true? If so, is it just like a stinging you get with a B-complex injection or is it very painful? Any way to make these injections painless?

Also, how does this work for women?

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

Is it necessary to use the combination of Synthetine & Syntheselen for fat loss? I've been searching all the posts and there seems to be mixed information, but most of it is from a couple of years ago.

If not, which one would you take? I am interested in the Fat Loss aspects.

I do not believe either one of these is a type of steroid and I am not looking to take a steroid. I am looking for something that is very safe and effective.

If I remember correctly (sorry, read a lot of threads), it said somewhere that these hurt when injected. Is this true? If so, is it just like a stinging you get with a B-complex injection or is it very painful? Any way to make these injections painless?

Also, how does this work for women?

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

The sting is no worse then receiving a B12 injection and does not last very long.

You can use either separately, but it is much more effective in aiding in fat loss, as well as aiding in lean muscle growth when used together. Both great products, that will yield excellent results! These are not steroids, so no need to worry there.

It is as equally safe and effective for women as it is for men. Read these articles regarding these two products:

The Science Behind: ‘Synthetine – Lipid (Fat) Transporter’ | Synthetek

The Science Behind: ‘Syntheselen – Metabolic Stimulator’ | Synthetek

All the info from then is still the same now. The products are still the same so the same info applies.

Generally the Syntheselen if done SQ stings a fair bit.

Personally I just do both IM in the same barrel. That's easiest for me and is least uncomfortable.

Top Bottom