Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synephrine and AAS

scenictrole

I have used synephrine in the past two times for weight loss and it worked pretty good, the problem was that I was lossing muscle as much as fat, I was wondering if combining syne and anavar to keep my muscle while losing fat would be risky, thank you.

If you want to maintain muscle mass while losing fat, you should not be using stimulants for fat loss in the first place. Among other things, they will increase cortisol levels, which in turn is catabolic and will cause muscle wasting. The above mentioned Cardarine or SR9009 are much better alternatives - they will help with fat loss, but at the same time they will not cause side effects, and they are extremely anti-catabolic.

If you are set on synephrine then I would probably add Ostarine instead of anavar. Ostarine will not shut you down nearly as much as anavar and will not be liver toxic. You can get legit Ostarine from sarms1

The problem with stimulants is that they raise cortisol levels. Now cortisol isn't an issue, the problem is EXCESS cortisol - which most of has have.

We live in a very high stress society. High stress and high cortisol levels = muscle loss

Using synephrine once and a while isn't an issue but I certainly wouldn't take it daily. If you want something to increase endurance and fat loss daily, use something non-stimulant like cardarine.

Top Bottom