Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sup·ple·ment

KillahBee

1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.

just wanted to remind everyone, because I know I don't think about it at times. supplements are meant to supplement something (i.e. sound nutritional program, quality lifting routine, sleeping schedule...). I think some of us at times may get carried away and increase our dependence on supps- especially mentally.

carry on. :D

and I know that my avagard is a pic of a supp! (before one of you dicks reminds me). I am not knocking them, just bringing it to light, bors.

I don't think the dictionary definition applies anymore. About all of my protein comes from 'supplements' as does almost all of my fat. I know a lot of other folks who get a majority of their protein from 'supplements.'

The reasoning you suggest above is mere tautology - IE - 'use supplements as supplements.'

i dont even really consider the supplements i do use as "supplements". just about every supplement i use is food based, so imho its really just food.

Top Bottom