Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps for sprinter

cavsman33

Hello everyone i am a track and field sprinter..
I was participating at 100/200m until recently but this year im intending to focus at 200 and 400 respectively.
I am 21 years old and i don't feel like going for anabolics just yet since i have still a lot of physical potential and room for improvements..
Currently i am 1.87 tall and i weigh 74kg and i have 8-9% fat and around 21%-22% muscle mass.
Even though im very fast i need to get stronger since im quite tall with big legs and big strides..
I would like to know your opinion on what's best for me regarding supplements in order to get stronger and help me last longer..
Currently im only using Protein after workout for recovery and Creatine..
I would appreciate some more opinions since im looking to add more in my supplement use.

I like your attitude. You should always try to get as far as you can possibly get without "external remedies" and once that road is slowly coming to an end then make the next step.

Personally I wouldn't even go as far as taking sarms if you still feel you got room for improvements naturally.

A good multivitamin supplement combined with a fish/krill oil is never a bad investment. I would also consider supplementing with d-vitamin which most people tend to be deficient in.

Hello everyone i am a track and field sprinter..
I was participating at 100/200m until recently but this year im intending to focus at 200 and 400 respectively.
I am 21 years old and i don't feel like going for anabolics just yet since i have still a lot of physical potential and room for improvements..
Currently i am 1.87 tall and i weigh 74kg and i have 8-9% fat and around 21%-22% muscle mass.
Even though im very fast i need to get stronger since im quite tall with big legs and big strides..
I would like to know your opinion on what's best for me regarding supplements in order to get stronger and help me last longer..
Currently im only using Protein after workout for recovery and Creatine..
I would appreciate some more opinions since im looking to add more in my supplement use.

Nor does anyone else until you're at least 25

Top Bottom