Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps on non-lifting days?

wallcrawler

I just added l-glutamine, ALA, CLA and BCAAs to my supplement regiment pre- and post-workout. Question: should I be taking these on non-lifting days as well? If so, as much as I take on lifting days?

Sure I take, Krill oil, Multi, Beta-alanine, sometimes creatine, magnesium oil, even daa with some endosurge for maintenance of hormones. Bodybuilding is not only for muscles but health maintenance as well.

supps need to be taken everyday to be effective. they need to have stable levels in the body/blood to reep results. So only taking stuff on WO days is not ideal for growth.

Also think about when you are actually growing....when your not in the gym

Yeah I take my staples such as whey, creatine, bcaa, and fat burners if using at the current time every day. The only thing I don't use on non training days are pre workout supps as to me it would be wasteful.

I just added l-glutamine, ALA, CLA and BCAAs to my supplement regiment pre- and post-workout. Question: should I be taking these on non-lifting days as well? If so, as much as I take on lifting days?

why wouldent you use them on all day? only thing id adjust is a little bit extra glutamin post workout on workoutdays.

Top Bottom