Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps and international flights...

more steel

Ok so Im going to be doing some travelling and need to know what will get questioned or taken. Anyone have any input/experience with these?

SARMs
Forma
PH's

Ive heard liquid supps are more likely to be questioned. Does anyone know if any of these are illegal in Mexico?
Trying to plan a cycle with PCT and need to work with my travel plans.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Liquid is likely to get more scrutiny. I'm not advocating this, but you could probably put a label from ear drops / nasal spray over onto your sarms bottle and have it look like that...just sayin.

I haven't been out of the country, but when flying to Hawaii, I had all my regular supps in my carry on and none of them were looked at, or at least not given a second look (plenty of bulk powders in there, too).

I took forma to Mexico with me. I put it in a small container normally used for lotions etc. No problems at all.

Sent from my EVO using EliteFitness

carry on they are very strict with liquids. they took away my toothpaste and bottled water last time i travelled. so don't do it... check it in always, if it looks suspicious or you have a bad feeling then leave it at home bro. you don't want to get busted in mexico thats for sure on the way back with a random search and a 'what is this gringo?'

Search for the other threads on this. TSA is worried about explosives and weapons, not grey market Bb supplements. You can bring liquids in containers under 3 oz, and may sometimes have to put all of these in a ziploc bag and take these out of your carry-on. I have a small advil bottle with random pills that has never been questioned, and have even not bothered to take my liquids baggie out the last dozen times I've flown. I fly every other week. As long as it wouldn't set off the explosive sniffer machine they use when you're selected for a more thorough search (as in you set off a metal detector or left too much in your pockets in the body scanner), im comfortable bringing innocuous personal sups with me. Sarms or forma doesn't worry me. A vial of test with some crazy agro ug label on it i might leave at home. Or mail to my hotel before i get there. To each their own.

Also, bring just enough on the way there so you don't have any left on the way out.

Search for the other threads on this. TSA is worried about explosives and weapons, not grey market Bb supplements. You can bring liquids in containers under 3 oz, and may sometimes have to put all of these in a ziploc bag and take these out of your carry-on. I have a small advil bottle with random pills that has never been questioned, and have even not bothered to take my liquids baggie out the last dozen times I've flown. I fly every other week. As long as it wouldn't set off the explosive sniffer machine they use when you're selected for a more thorough search (as in you set off a metal detector or left too much in your pockets in the body scanner), im comfortable bringing innocuous personal sups with me. Sarms or forma doesn't worry me. A vial of test with some crazy agro ug label on it i might leave at home. Or mail to my hotel before i get there. To each their own.

Also, bring just enough on the way there so you don't have any left on the way out.

Great post, man.

Definitely agree on mailing stuff to yourself ahead of time (I've had friends do that) and only bringing enough for the trip so you don't have to bring it back.

I've flown into London and back a couple of times - really strict there!! Just put my MK an GW bottles in a ziplock bag and stuck them in my hand luggage. They're 30 ml bottles so less than the limit and no body bothered with them. Took my morning dose on the plane - no worries!!

Top Bottom