Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supps for constipation

Tikkalae

I am constipated, been trying to go to the bathroom for the past 2 days and when I push nothing is coming out. Tried moving around on the toilet to push it out, tried going while laying down on my back, not happening. What supplements do you guys go to when it isn’t happening for you? Laxatives make me sick

Add psyllium husk fiber daily 2 tbps you'll do fine

instead of throwing more shit at your gut you need to fix it

i guarantee if you did a nice long 10-12 day fast then transitioned to a plant based diet for a few weeks you would reverse these gut issues. it has been done and there are logs of that happening

I use a combo of over the counter diuretics, and a prescription one called hydrochlorothiazide, I think that's the spelling. But really all's you need is an otc diuretic, and wait an hour. When you have to go, grab an otc enema and go to town. When I do that...the Cleveland browns go to the Superbowl trust me. Last time I grunted a massive chunk. Squeezing out fudgedragons like it's no one's business.

Top Bottom