Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppliments ?

Andy T

im 21 5ft 9 76kgs i have just started traning 3 - 4 nights a week i have a half decent routine and im finding it hard to have a well balanced diet due to work commitments can any of use recomend some good suppliments i was thinking about trying maximuscle promax extreme

Andy T said:
im 21 5ft 9 76kgs i have just started traning 3 - 4 nights a week i have a half decent routine and im finding it hard to have a well balanced diet due to work commitments can any of use recomend some good suppliments i was thinking about trying maximuscle promax extreme

No xplode

Andy T said:

It would be nice that you post your diet or what kind of food u normally eat throughout a day of work. It's hard to tell whether you need to increase protein, or carb intake or both.
I'm assuming that you are not a very experienced BB (no offense), but usually for hardcore and heavy lifting, cratine is "a must", as well as protein. Again, What kind of protein? that depends in your goals.

bittersuit_98 said:
It would be nice that you post your diet or what kind of food u normally eat throughout a day of work. It's hard to tell whether you need to increase protein, or carb intake or both.
I'm assuming that you are not a very experienced BB (no offense), but usually for hardcore and heavy lifting, cratine is "a must", as well as protein. Again, What kind of protein? that depends in your goals.

in the morning i usualy have a bowl of cerial and semi skimed milk then about lunch time depending on where abouts im working ill have a couple of rolles on either suasage or buy sandwitches from some where then normaly a at night i have a good dinner and none offece taken :)

Your still young, that's a big plus! For now a multi vitamin like Animal Pak, whey protien shakes. Try to eat clean, chicken breast, brown rice, broccoli, oatmeal, egg whites, wheat bread, and steak.

Top Bottom