Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements you can take while fasting

ytdenCL

I plan on embarking on a five-day fast next week going from Monday to Friday. Really excited to do it and plan on some good things happening for me. My question is what kind of supplements should I be using while I fast and what kind do you guys usually use when you do it

During wet fasting, water fasting I take 3 capsule of n2guard and 2000mgs of vitamin C with electrolytes daily.

none, using supplements will counter act the point of the fast which is to stress the body and train it to get stronger in the first place. it would be like doing pullups with someone under you helping push you up, you won't get the full benefits

the only thing you can take it pure electrolytes like salt or potassium only IF you are sweating, but you shouldn't be sweating during a fast either. if you want 100% benefits no working out or exercising during a fast either, this allows your body to heal itself. you CAN exercise during (i have before) but you won't get the healing effects.

I plan on embarking on a five-day fast next week going from Monday to Friday. Really excited to do it and plan on some good things happening for me. My question is what kind of supplements should I be using while I fast and what kind do you guys usually use when you do it

Nothing. A fast is just water.

Top Bottom