Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements vs All Natural

KeRrAzY

Ok so, my journey to digging me out depression/anxiety and changing my life has begun and my first goal is to achieve the body i want, but I'm not sure the best way to go about it.

Basically the question is what the title says. I've used supplements before such as Super HD, L - glutamine, Creatine, etc and I felt like I got result but it takes time just like all natural does. Maybe I haven't taken the right ones, maybe I didn't take them long enough (3-5 months), maybe I didn't work out hard enough, etc.

I'm in the army reserves and I have been following this jefit app's program on there called "getting ripped" look it up if you have the app. My body is very unpropotional, at least I feel it is, and my love handles and stomach are my main concerns. I have cut back on the calorie and stopped drinking pop and eating a lot of bread along with eating a lot more healthier foods, haven't got to the point of counting calories because my work schedule has been hectic and I am forced to break every now and again because I never have time to make anything.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also...off the topic question. Does your chances with women go up a lot if you have a good body and flat stomach. I tend to Overthink a lot of things. It's one of my motivators for the gym, maybe 30% of it now. The other 70% is for myself, since my relationships in my life suck ass, and i suck when it comes to self-esteem with women. It's a stupid question....I know but reassurance for things like this is what I need now adays..

Thanks in advance

Was on effexor for 4 months. It helped a shit ton with the anxiety, but made me feel like an absolute zombie. Not sure about what else you just listed, but I had a blood test to reveal that my t levels were 400. On a 1200 scale 250 or so being the lowest...that's low to me and this test was around like 5 or 6ish.

Went to see an endocrinologist and they gave me lab tests to go get another more accurate blood test to see my active t levels and cortisol (it think cortisol is what she said). I have to go at 0800 because that's a crucial time.

I tried zoloft, effexor, and bentrillex. Nothing really worked so fuck them. I feel a lot better now that I'm off them, the anxiety came back a little but nothing I can't deal with. I still feel like a shadow of my former self and it sucks man. No self-confidence or motivation...life is truly kicking my ass right now and my support system with my family all suck. I'm trapped on my own with no friends or anybody to really turn to. I'm seeing a therapist but he sucked dick and I'm off to try another.

I swear if I ever get out of this...I'm gonna change this fucked up world somehow. As a victim of bullying and mental abuse, I hope it didn't damage me too far that I'm never gonna feel confident in myself. I'm 27...I'm not too young anymore and I feel like times running for me to make memories in my life.

Back on topic. Sorry for asking for rush answers but I'm trying desperately to figure out if I want to invest in supplements or try to get the body I want natually. I need to lose 45 lbs for the army or build my neck size up and lose my stomach. Soo, supplements....aside from fish oil, regular vitamins, and whey protein, are other supplements a waste of time and money in your opinion? I'm not talking about depression meds here btw. I'm talking morabolism boosters, Creatine, anabolic....etc.

Back on topic. Sorry for asking for rush answers but I'm trying desperately to figure out if I want to invest in supplements or try to get the body I want natually. I need to lose 45 lbs for the army or build my neck size up and lose my stomach. Soo, supplements....aside from fish oil, regular vitamins, and whey protein, are other supplements a waste of time and money in your opinion? I'm not talking about depression meds here btw. I'm talking morabolism boosters, Creatine, anabolic....etc.

Generally speaking MOST OTC supps are pure marketing hype and do nothing as advertised.
There are some solid ones like whey isolate,creatine,beta alanine,EFA's,muti vit-mineral
Im sure I missed a few but I would stick with the basics

Generally speaking MOST OTC supps are pure marketing hype and do nothing as advertised.
There are some solid ones like whey isolate,creatine,beta alanine,EFA's,muti vit-mineral

Second this!

Thanks for the response, what supplements and brand names would you recommend aside from the ones you already listed? I do research on my own but my Overthinking problem stops me from trusting myself, so I'm hoping opinions will help.

What is beta alanine and EFA? also what's your experiences with these supplements?

L-Carnitine, also known as L- carnitine or the transliteration of kanitin, is a kind of amino acids promoting fat into energy, red meat is the main source of L-carnitine, non-toxic side effects on the human body.this kind of thing help to build muscle up.

Ok so, my journey to digging me out depression/anxiety and changing my life has begun and my first goal is to achieve the body i want, but I'm not sure the best way to go about it.

Basically the question is what the title says. I've used supplements before such as Super HD, L - glutamine, Creatine, etc and I felt like I got result but it takes time just like all natural does. Maybe I haven't taken the right ones, maybe I didn't take them long enough (3-5 months), maybe I didn't work out hard enough, etc.

I'm in the army reserves and I have been following this jefit app's program on there called "getting ripped" look it up if you have the app. My body is very unpropotional, at least I feel it is, and my love handles and stomach are my main concerns. I have cut back on the calorie and stopped drinking pop and eating a lot of bread along with eating a lot more healthier foods, haven't got to the point of counting calories because my work schedule has been hectic and I am forced to break every now and again because I never have time to make anything.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also...off the topic question. Does your chances with women go up a lot if you have a good body and flat stomach. I tend to Overthink a lot of things. It's one of my motivators for the gym, maybe 30% of it now. The other 70% is for myself, since my relationships in my life suck ass, and i suck when it comes to self-esteem with women. It's a stupid question....I know but reassurance for things like this is what I need now adays..

Thanks in advance

Mate, the first thing in my opinion is to change your mindset and overall mood.. If you are suffering from minor "depression" or anxiety you must be very strong and patient until your body changes drastically... Usually people with that mindset quit very fast as they aren't patient due to negative emotions.. I would advise you to test your t-levels at first (low testosterone is linked to depression and bad mood, low energy, etc....) Also perhaps try out a complex of vitamin B's such as Neurobion (injectable or easier pill form)... Vitamin b will control your mood and better it drastically... Also try some type of stimulant that promotes a better mood such as guarana with a multi-vitamin pack..

Good luck..

Top Bottom