Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements/vitamins for softer smoother skin?

DONALDuckY

Are there any supplements/vitamins that will make skin naturally softer without having to use lotion? I heard from someone that Vitamin E will, but im not too sure about that.

well, it is a lotion, but...

I use vitamin E cream at night -- makes a big difference. Skin is brighter, tighter, and smoother.

I haven't found anything that helps in a pill form, sorry! If you find one, let me know!

Wyst

my skin has gotten smoother and tighter since i started drinking about a gallon of water a day, and running a few times a week. another thing that has boosted it recently is UDO's EFA oil... a couple tablespoons a day.

Wyst, what is this magical vitamin E cream called? I did the flax oil thing and boy does that make a difference! But the extra calories from 1-2 TBS/day wasn't worth it!

Okay, I might have made it sound magical, lol. It's not all that, sorry; It's not a miraculous improvement, and not all my friends who've tried it have noticed much difference, either, but it seems to work for me.

I'll look at the brand when I get home -- I'm at work now!

I didn't know that was a side effect of flax oil! Cool!

Wyst

Top Bottom