Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements recovery

britheem

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, serif]Whatkind of supplements can I take that will help me to improve myability to recover? I need something that will assist me in workingout for longer without having to take days off[/FONT]

Firstly why would you want to work out longer? Longer workout is not equivalent to better workout.
Secondly you need those off-days to recover and grow.

There are no secret supplements that boost your recovery. What you need to focus on is 1. eating enough to fuel those recovery processes and 2. rest to allow those recovery processes occur.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, serif]Whatkind of supplements can I take that will help me to improve myability to recover? I need something that will assist me in workingout for longer without having to take days off[/FONT]
It's important to understand that you NEED rest and recovery. More is not better. You grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym

Remember that the muscle grows when you rest and recover. In the gym you are actually breaking your muscles down. Don't undervalue the importance of rest

Rest = results....Unless you run out of gas after 5 minutes you need to abandon the more = better philosophy...there's no magic beans. Stretch, roll, dry sauna

Whatkind of supplements can I take that will help me to improve myability to recover? I need something that will assist me in workingout for longer without having to take days off

I've world records and I still need time off.

Top Bottom