Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements overseas

sketching101

If i travel overseas is it okay for me to take supplement staples with me like creatine, protein powder, pre workouts etc? or do i have to leave it at home and buy it over there? I am visiting my grandma in the caribbean and someone told me if you try and take it they will seize your bag for a couple days and search it.

There is no issue with supplements but they may want to check that you are not trying to smuggle drugs in those containers.

Almost never an issues unless your destination has odd laws.

If i travel overseas is it okay for me to take supplement staples with me like creatine, protein powder, pre workouts etc? or do i have to leave it at home and buy it over there? I am visiting my grandma in the caribbean and someone told me if you try and take it they will seize your bag for a couple days and search it.

When you are going from a first world country like the USA to a third world country in the Caribbean then you are always OK going into their customs with almost whatever you have. Just make sure the containers are opened and already started up so you can claim personal use and they won't try to import-tax you for ths items.

When you are coming back though from a 3rd world country to the USA's first world customs, then you want to make sure to have luggage that is extra clean and adhere to the rules best you can. They can impose fines and fuck your day up if you try to come into customs with weird shit...
That being said, if you take creatine powder down with you and at the end of your trip you have some left, just leave it there for your cousin or something do not bring it back. Trust me when I tell you the time is not worth the time having to sit there in front of a customs officer top take samples of your creatine and protein. Scooping samples putting them into a baggie filled with liquid looking to build a case. Not what you want to deal with after a long trip coming home, so make sure to leave all that shit behind, unless you don't mind the hassle.

Here is a clip from our podcast when we discuss traveling with your steroids:

Good Listen for anyone traveling with their Bodybuilding supplements!

Top Bottom