Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for memory loss

Hyasho

Are there any supplements that can improve memory? Lately I am having problems with that, not sure why, but my medium and short memory are not as good as usual. What can I take for that?

The reason might be that you are just tired, overall, and your body is overly stressed. You could take Glicin, which is a beneficial amino-acid for the brain functions. It is absolutely safe and very cheap, so you are not losing anything with it. Also, you could take Mildronate (Meldonium) – it is very good at boosting one's brain functions and neural recovery. It is used for those recovering from strokes, and for the recovery of athletes. These two supplements would be an amazing beginning. From there on, I would mostly focus on finding the reason of your memory loss.

The reason might be that you are just tired, overall, and your body is overly stressed. You could take Glicin, which is a beneficial amino-acid for the brain functions. It is absolutely safe and very cheap, so you are not losing anything with it. Also, you could take Mildronate (Meldonium) – it is very good at boosting one's brain functions and neural recovery. It is used for those recovering from strokes, and for the recovery of athletes. These two supplements would be an amazing beginning. From there on, I would mostly focus on finding the reason of your memory loss.

Via a doctor

you really didn't say enough there. there are actually supplements that have been shown to slow down alzeheimer, many of which are found in n2guard
  • Caprylic acid and coconut oil.
  • Concerns.
  • Coenzyme Q10.
  • Coral calcium.
  • Ginkgo biloba.
  • Huperzine A.
  • Omega-3 fatty acids.
  • Phosphatidylserine.

The omega 3 fatty acids found in fish are essential for normal brain function and memory.

Fish oil is one supplement everyone should be taking. It will improve brain function, improve cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, increase muscle insulin sensitivity...you name it

Yeah guys, I was going to visit a doctor, but this will happen in a week or two, so I was looking for something to do in the meantime. I have ordered meldonium, fish oil, and gingko biloba. Hope these things will help me. Do you know how much meldonium is good to take?

Yeah guys, I was going to visit a doctor, but this will happen in a week or two, so I was looking for something to do in the meantime. I have ordered meldonium, fish oil, and gingko biloba. Hope these things will help me. Do you know how much meldonium is good to take?

That same excuse was given 2 weeks ago... I'm going but...

If you are having serious issues with recall a supplement will not help. If it's a simple case of making a minor adjustment to a diet to enhance your sense of recall then follow the guys advice.

Top Bottom