Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to make breasts grow

Cadomel

Hi! Am I am a girl, and I am 16 years old. All of myfriends already have big breasts, but mine don't want to grow. Isthere any special sport supplement or something like that to help memake my breasts bigger? If men have this side effects sometimes,could I?

Unfortunately, there is no such compound orsupplement that will make your breasts grow, and anybody telling youthe contrary, is a telling lies. This aspect of body development ismostly dependant on the genetics, so it is a matter of yourindividual traits. Perhaps, they will grow a bit later – everybodyhas a different rate of growth. But there is not much that can bedone. However, having small breasts has a lot of advantages too, soyou may want to pay more attention to them instead of thedisadvantages.

And until what age can I wait for changes in my breast size? I see those fitness girls with huge boobs - how do they train them?

chicks will get boob jobs in your situation but i will tell you DO NOT DO THIS

your boobs will grow as you get older.. gain some weight and they will grow and stop being so damn self consious.. my ex had no boobs in high school and by the time she was 30 had perfect B-C cups once she filled out

Top Bottom