Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements To Increase Endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Creutzfeldt

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am trying to find supplements that will enhance my aerobic and anaerobic endurance. So far I am looking into creatine, ribose, and possibly endurox. Any board members with results from these? Any other suggestions?

Drugs are an option. EPO doesn't interest me though.

The cyclists have replaced EPO by PFC (per fluoro carbon)

Anthrax said:
The cyclists have replaced EPO by PFC (per fluoro carbon)

PFC tend to make us sick so we are sticking to EPO. Amgen even came up with a new, improved version-you could say it is 'esterified' as you only have to inject once a month or so.

hehehehe

Actually word is that all those blood doping agents (RSR-13, PFC, Hemasisit) have more adverse side effects than EPO. Plus EPO is so expensive.

Jake-
Creatine would help some. You have to load a lot the night before like 30 grams. Endurox-tablets or the drink???

FHG

The thing that makes creatine so bad is the fact that you gain all of that water weight. which if your looking for endurance you want lean mass...Other than that, If you can keep the water weight off then I would say it shouldn't hurt none.

No Creatine

Don't take creatine if you're training for endurance. I recommend concentrating on diet. Get 60% of your calories from carbs, 20-25% from lean protein and 15-20% from healthy fats. Drink plenty of liquids (stay hydrated) and stay motivated.

I wrestle and want anaerobic endurance mainly. I am also trying to go up two weight classes so weight gain is not a problem.

What do the 800/1000 meter runners take for supplements? That is the type of endurance that I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom