Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The supplements im going to buy while bulking...

E

Elite_Fry

Body Ripped Protein - 4kg
AST Sports Science MULTI PRO 32 - 100 tabs
Balance 100% Pure Micronised Creatine 750g

All for $210 Australian

and ill get some dextrose from the shops

Is this all good if im trying to build muscle?
(all with good training + diet)

forgot the TUNA!!!!!!!!! Past 16 wks been eating steak, chicken, tuna, some pork, rice, bread, pasta and on occasions french fries and chips.... Glad its summer so i can grill and also good to have a gf that can cook!

Get this instead:
Chicken
Steak
Fish
Pasta
Steak &
Steak
Potatoes
Steak.

These aren't supplements, they're dietary foundations. The list looks good, with all that food a good multi is essential insurance. A good protein powder is also essential if you have problems eating massive amounts of protein from whole food sources. Fianlly, if you're a responder creatine is a good supp for getting those extra couple reps in. Personally, I would also add in some flax oil or fish oil unless you plan on eating a couple servings of oily fish(salmon sardines) per day.

Aside from protein powder for postworkout/MRP you don't really need to spend too much money on supps for bulking. Just eat a boatload of food...

JavaGuru said:

These aren't supplements, they're dietary foundations. The list looks good, with all that food a good multi is essential insurance. A good protein powder is also essential if you have problems eating massive amounts of protein from whole food sources. Fianlly, if you're a responder creatine is a good supp for getting those extra couple reps in. Personally, I would also add in some flax oil or fish oil unless you plan on eating a couple servings of oily fish(salmon sardines) per day. [/B]

You're missing the point, the implication was that he's focusing on supplements rather than core diet.

Top Bottom