Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements that help me dunk

Kylekky

I said a one-year goal to be able to dunk a basketball. I started training my legs and started getting leaner up in the Torso area. I also started working on my hands train so I can grip the basketball with one arm. Do you think there's any supplement out there that will help with jumping ability. Right now I can dunk on a 9-foot rim

There is no supplements that can help you dunk a basketball but there are supplements that will give you more energy and stamina to do so, like cardazol

Cardazol from bannednutrition ...natural supplement ..helps you with performance enhancement ... also have real nutritious food.. check your diet ..

I said a one-year goal to be able to dunk a basketball. I started training my legs and started getting leaner up in the Torso area. I also started working on my hands train so I can grip the basketball with one arm. Do you think there's any supplement out there that will help with jumping ability. Right now I can dunk on a 9-foot rim

Training explosively will help. Supps will not.

Open handed grip training will help that ball grab. Look up 'hub lifting' or 'pinch work' (but use a 4-6-inch block)

Top Bottom