Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to get taller while I can

Bych

What supplements can I take to get taller? I am notlooking to become an NBA player, but is there anything that cancontribute to growth in height? I am 17 years old, so hopefully thereis still time for me. Thank you guys – you are great!

Unfortunately there is nothing in particular thatcould help you with growth, especially at your age. But you need tobe patient, because you will keep growing till 20-21 years. Perhapsthe best thing for you would be Nutrobal – it will boost yournatural GH production, and unlike the exogeneous HGH it will notsuppress your GH production, which is important. Also, eat well, andhave a good rest – this will help you grow, as well as training.

Thanks Lev! What kind of training will be good for height growth, or which will stunt the growth?

Back in the real old bodybuilding mags they used to sell courses to increase your height - they all related to healthy eating and posture. There is NO pill. You will grow a little but you're 90% of the way there now.

Top Bottom