Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements?: Do they work? or do WE work?

Uncle McK

Who out there believes that the supplements we take do less then half of what they are supposed to do. Everyone knows that we need protein, amino acids (yada yada) and good nutrition to grow, lose weight and or maintain.

Just wanted to see who has a philosophical view? Any opinions or insight?

Uncle Mck

I guess I can understand your asking such a question. One of the problems in taking supplements is just like taking aspirin, a guy 150lbs can take 2 aspirin and "puff" headaches gone, but what about the 260lb guy, do you think 2 aspirin will do much for his headache. Taking supplements is a science, you have to find what works for you and also, how much of it, to take. Of course all manufactures "suggest" on the "Safeside". They don't want some lawsuit because they recommend too high of a doseage. However, on the flipside, there are those extremist out there who think they'll try a handful of some supplement and those are the ones you read about,...you know, they ended up in the hospital. I have tried several MassQuantities products and have found that the suggested amount (stated on the bottle) is often too little for me, so I'll take a few (2 or 3) more capsules. It's something you have to gradually increase and find out what works - without overdoing it. But there definitely are supplements that work.:)

most of its just bs

supplements are mostly a waste of money and time the best way to get bigger and stronger is to work your ass of in the gym eat well and have none of that sugar, caffein, or carbonated crap. if you were to take anything i would recommend a protein supplement just because it is hard to get a lot of protein in your diet and protein is vital to have gains.

agreed, protein is the only suplement i take at this time. i might even cut it out in the future and just go all natural. :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

i know without my ECA in the mornings i don't work... well, off to do my hour cardio... how thankful i am for stimulants!!

Phemomena said:
i know without my ECA in the mornings i don't work... well, off to do my hour cardio... how thankful i am for stimulants!!

thank God for drug induced energy...

Uncle McK said:
I too need cardio! What is the best self motivator?

Somebody please give me a swift kick in the ASS!

do bag work,...u get soo angry the high produced means ur itching to get back to it....downside is i get wayyy more aggressive when i do this

Top Bottom