Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for collagen

drison

I'm looking increase my collagen in my body. First off can anyone answer what collagen is and why is it so important in Fitness. I see advertised a lot these days all over the place and 5 years ago I never heard of it before. Is this stuff going to help with injuries and healing joints and all that stuff?

Collagen,how about just taking straight collagen works for me and n2joint rx too

collagen enhances your natural beauty along with strengthening your bones ... try n2joint rx for better results

I'm looking increase my collagen in my body. First off can anyone answer what collagen is and why is it so important in Fitness. I see advertised a lot these days all over the place and 5 years ago I never heard of it before. Is this stuff going to help with injuries and healing joints and all that stuff?

That's on you of course. It's existed since for ever.

One example: if you had low levels in your skin it'd be dry and inflexible.

As for what it is... c'mon. Do a search. I'm not doing all the work here

Natural collagen is always best option, but if you choose to take as a supplement, make sure you take it on empty stomach for the best absorption

Top Bottom