Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for Circulation

Bodhidogma

hey bros, are there any supplements (herbs, pills etc....) i can consume to better my circulation? i find my appendages going to sleep far too often as of late.

You could try aspirin but that will just thin your blood. It may hurt more than help if your on a cycle by thinning your blood too much (bloody noses). Doing cardio may also help.
KONDOR

niacin may help out...there is also a calcium blocker (blood pressure med) that will push blood to the extremities..I'm not sure what it's called, but your doctor should be able to help you out.

CQ10 (coenzyme Q10)

I believe this can help circulation of blood as well as many other good things...I take it myself and have been for a while.

Here:

Coenzyme Q10

Symmetry Products with Coenzyme Q-10:

Bio-Infinity Cardio-Essentials Premium Plus

The nutrient Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body, thus its other name, ubiquinone (from the word ubiquitous and the coenzyme quinone). Ubiquinone is a naturally-occurring substance with a molecular structure that is similar to vitamin K. Because the body must have energy available to perform even the simplest operation, Coenzyme Q10 is considered essential for the body's cells, tissues and organs.

Even though the body has the ability to produce Coenzyme Q10, deficiencies have been reported in a range of clinical conditions.

Supplementation of the coenzyme helps one guard against a possible deficiency. Aging is considered one reason for a deficiency, since the liver loses its ability to synthesize Coenzyme Q10 as one gets older. Besides aging, poor eating habits, stress and infection affect the body's ability to provide adequate amounts of Coenzyme Q10.

Known results of using Coenzyme Q10 as an oral supplement are energy increase, improvement of heart function, prevention and cure of gum disease, a boost to the immune system and possible life extension. AIDS is a primary target for research on coenzyme Q10 because of its immense benefits to the immune system.

The greatest amount of the coenzyme (and, therefore, the greatest need for the enzyme) is contained in the heart and liver, which accounts for its positive results in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, angina pectoris, coronary disease, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, hyperthyroid heart failure, mitral valve prolapse and hypertension.

Coenzyme Q10 may prove of benefit to those who are overweight because it improves the efficiency of energy production at the cellular level. It has also demonstrated excellent results in clinical trials on periodontal disease by speeding up healing time, reducing gum pockets, and improving other factors associated with gum disease.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom